Saturday 2 November 2013

Bourjois Paris 1001 Lashes Mascara

Hi!
 
My review to day is of the Bourjois Paris mascara that I showed recently in a haul.
As far as I can tell from looking online, this retails for about £3 although I don't think I've seen it really in many stores.
 
 
This has a rubber wand which I really like as I prefer them to bristle brushes...I find that they separate my lashes more.
 
 
I did try to take before and after photos for this but I struggled with the lighting...the photos don't look very clear so I thought I'd leave them out!
 
Basically although this does volumise my lashes quite well it does clump easily. The formula is pretty wet and quite sticky which I don't like too much as I prefer drier formulas.
The wand definitely helps with stopping it clumping  ( I don't want to think about how much clumping there would be if the want wasn't so good) but I still find my lashes are quite hard and stiff after applying this.
 
Another thing I've noticed is that the wand feels a little...scratchy? It's hard to describe but when putting it on my lashes the wand is quite spiky and its not too hard to accidently poke yourself in the eye...and it hurts.
Maybe I'm just clumsy! :P
 
I think overall it's a decent mascara and I'll probably use it till it either dries up, or I get bored and find something else I prefer!
 
Thanks for reading!
Libby x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment