Friday 5 April 2013

NOTD: Copper Pot (05/04/2013)

Hi! I have a quick Nail Of The Day for you this afternoon, featuring an amazing shade from Models Own...

 
This shade is from the Beetle Juice collection from Models Own, and it's called Copper Pot.
It's an amazing duo-chrome blend of golds, fiery oranges and even the occasional glint of green. It cost £5 and after a quick look online you can still find it on places like Amazon! :)
 
 
 
I tried tilting the bottle so you got a proper idea of the amazing colour this is...
 


This was nearly opaque at one coat but I gave it two just to make sure it was a strong colour:
 
I really adore this shade and I think it will be so good for the spring/summer as its bright and so interesting! I love the way it looks slightly different in every light and it has a really beautiful shimmer running through it. In certain lights it looks like my nails are on fire! :P
 
What are your favourite nail polish colours at the moment?
Thanks for reading!  I hoped you enjoyed my Nail Of The Day :)
Libby x


No comments:

Post a Comment