Saturday 27 April 2013

My Top 3 Favourite E.L.F Products!

*This is a scheduled post as over the next few weeks I will be busy with exams*

Hi! :)
E.L.F is one of those brands where you can get makeup for really good prices! Most of the line is £1.50 in the UK and $1 in the US and the other prices for the lines like the Studio and Mineral lines also have very reasonable price tags!

But are you sacrificing quality when you get these kind of bargains?
I personally have decided to create a post of my top 3 E.L.F products that would be well worth three times the price they are listed for! I have a lot of favourites from E.L.F but these are the ones that I keep going back to! All of these products are available at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

1) E.L.F High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
This costs £3.75 and in my opinion is worth every penny!
It is a pale pink, finely milled powder that you can use to set your under eye concealer. This has tiny amounts of sparkle in it but not very noticeable.
This does such a great job of setting my concealer and it also brightens the eye and adds a little bit of coverage too.
 
2) E.L.F Eyelid Primer
This kept rolling everywhere and was difficult to take a picture of!
This is from the regular line and so is only £1.50!
I find that this works really well as a really cheap, everyday eyelid primer for eye shadow.
In comparison with the Urban Decay Primer Potion it is thinner and slightly more creasing but for everyday use this is amazing as I wear eye shadow pretty much every day and it could cost a fortune if I had to use Urban Decay primer every time!
This is one of E.L.F's best selling products and its easy to see why as it really improves the quality and pigmentation of your eye shadow.
 
3) E.L.F Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 15
This is also from the regular line and is £1.50.
I really love using this as an everyday product, I've tried other tinted moisturisers before and there's something about this one that really makes it stand out.
I find that this really makes my skin glow so much and it looks great throughout the day. It just adds a radiance to my skin and evens out the skin tone slightly but it's still really light and feels so nice on my skin.
 
 
So there you go! All three of these products are ones that I have repurchased and so I know that they must be ones that I LOVE! I use these everyday and I adore the bargain price! :)
 
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my post :)
Libby x


No comments:

Post a Comment