Wednesday 2 October 2013

NOTD: Beetle Wings

Hi!
 
Haven't done a nail of the day for ages so I thought I'd post this one as I'm in love with this colour at the moment..
I got a couple of polishes from Miss Sporty recently and I got this one which I believe is called Beetle Wings. It's from a duo-chrome nail polish collection that they released called Metal Flip I think (?) .
This one kind of reminds me of the Accessorize polish in Aztec (which you can see HERE) and I'm such a sucker for this kind of thing.
 
 
 
 
 
Look how pretty.
It's pretty much impossible to get a good picture of this on the actual nails so I kind of gave up.. :P
It shows up pretty much how you see it in the bottle.
The duo-chrome is beautiful, it shows purple, gold, green, bronze, blue and even a little pink in some lights...
 
I didn't get any of the other Metal Flip colours because they didn't catch my eye as much as this one did but I did get 2 other polishes just from their normal nail polish line which I'll end up showing you at some point.
 
Thanks for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment