Friday 22 February 2013

NOTD: Purple & Charcoal (22/02/2013)

Hello :)
I have a nail of the day to show you....
I recently discovered the Barry M nail polish in 161 Vivid Purple buried in amongst my nail collection...it had been forgotten about for a while now!
I paired it with the Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry nail polish in 50 All That Jazz - a really pretty gunmetal colour!
I often put two nail polishes together and have one colour on my accent nail as it allows me to wear different nail polishes at once :)

Barry M 161 Vivid Purple
I just had to get a good shot of the amazing shimmer in this!
Collection 200 Hot Looks Fast Dry 50 All That Jazz
 
Hope you enjoyed my NOTD :) What are you favourite nail polishes at the moment? Let me know in the comments below :)
 
Thanks for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment