Wednesday 22 May 2013

Makeup Empties! #3

Hi! :)
I have my second makeup empties post for you today...I've been trying really hard to use up products before I buy more ones and also use up products I've had hanging around for a while.

I think it's so useful to look back over the products that you've used up because by the time you've used it all up you can really form in opinion on it :)

 
here's a run down of the make up products I've been able to use up recently :)

 
1)
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
 
I've actually repurchased this already! I really like this for an everyday eyelid primer. It does the job well, makes the shadows appear brighter and last longer and also it's only £1.50 from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk :)
 
 
 
2)
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
 
Once again, I've already repurchased this!
This one comes with the powder on the bottom and while I used up the powder I didn't repurchase the kit that comes with the powder.
This is really thick & creamy but covers really well.
This product is expensive but it does work well so I bought it in a different shade.
 
 
3)
E.L.F Tinted Moisturiser
 
And again...I've repurchased this :)
I love this tinted moisturiser! It gives a really nice glow and it's really cheap. The packaging has changed slightly now but I still love it.
I also adore the scent of this..i think on the website they describe it as "sugar orange"...I love it.
 
 
4)
E.L.F Studio High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder
 
Love this. There seems to be a theme here: I've repurchased.
I use this to set the concealer that I have under my eyes. It really brightens and keeps it lasting all day. AND its only around £3.75 from the website :)
 
 
 
 
5)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
 
I really liked this mascara....it thickened lashes so well and made them look so dramatic.
The only thing is I'm pretty sure L'Oreal test on animals and as someone who is very interested in animal rights I'm reluctant to support that...
For that reason I haven't repurchased, and instead now I use the Stila Fibre Optics mascara for really thick lashes.
 
 
6)
E.L.F Liquid Eyeshadow in Sultry Satin
 
This wasn't my favourite product..it was pretty but it blended quite unevenly.
I don't feel like I used up this product fully but rather it dried up...
I haven't rebought this but I wouldn't be totally against it.
 
 
 
7)
Benefit Ooh La Lift
 
This was meant to highlight and brighten the under eye area. It kind of did something but I don't feel it did enough.
It wasn't a full size and I'm glad I didn't pay for the full sized product.
As you can see it isn't totallyused up as there is a tiny bit around the sides but it's impossible to get out using the tiny wand.
 
 
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed my empties post...
What products have you used up?
Thank you for reading!
Libby x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment