Friday 10 May 2013

NOTD: Eggplant (10/05/2013)

*This is a scheduled post as over the next few weeks I will be busy with exams*

Hi! :)
I have a NOTD today that is simple, however I really like the finished product!
Today I'm using a nail polish from The Colour Workshop in the Nail Parade set.
This polish doesn't have a name on it  but I do like all of the polishes I got in this set and this is one of the few I can remember the name of as the names were on the packaging.
This shade is called Eggplant which I feel really suits it!

 
 
 
 
 
I've tried my best to tilt the bottle and move it into the light so you can see the amazing duo-chrome in this...the colour Eggplant is an amazing dark purple colour with the most beautiful blue that comes through when it his the light just right...It's really pretty!
This needed two coats and I really love the colour...although I kind of wish the blue came through a little more.
 
I hope you enjoyed my quick NOTD...it's not a mega complicated nail look but I just had to show you the amazing duo chrome on this polish!
 
Thank you for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment