Sunday 12 May 2013

NOTD: Aztec (12/05/2013)

*This is a scheduled post as over the next few weeks I will be busy with exams*

Hi! :) I have another Nail Of The Day for you...and I honestly can't believe I waited this long t show you this polish as it is one of my ABSOLUTE favourites in my collection :)

As usual I started with my base coat by The Colour Workshop....
I then applied just one coat of the Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry nail polish in "Go Retro!".
I then applied this Accessorize nail polish in the colour "Aztec". This is the most beautiful shade ever and the hardest to photograph...
 
 
 
This polish shines so many different colours. Sometimes its got blue tints, sometimes purple, sometimes bronze, sometimes green, sometimes pink...its just heaven in a bottle.
You can get Accessorize nail polishes in the Accessorize stores and also in certain superdrugs. I think next time I'm in Superdrug I'm going to have to pick up a second bottle of this for a backup because it is just too beautiful for words.
 
 
I find that it looks best when layered over another polish as it is a tad sheer on it's own...a purple coloured base colour is generally the best. However once it is on it s simply stunning and definitely one of my favourite nail polishes ever!
I really wish I could take pictures for you that would do it justice but there is NO sunlight today...:(
 
But anyway...I'd definitely recommend picking this bottle up if you see it...it looks even better in person :)
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my NOTD :)
What are your favourite nail polishes?
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment