Tuesday 16 July 2013

Beauty Empties! #4

Hi!
I have another "empties" post for you today...I've decided to do these in smaller intervals so that the number of products isn't so many. This way the empties posts will be more often and shorter which makes it easier for me instead of typing an essay for loads of products! :)
 
 
I only have 5 products for this post that I've used up, however I have a lot of products that I've nearly used up so there will be another empties post pretty soon! :)
 
From left to right:
 
 
1) The Colour Workshop Extra Strength Base Coat
 
This is a pretty standard product for me really!
I got this a long time ago in a kit that came with a load of other nail polishes but this is the one I've used the most and consequently have used up!
There isn't a huge amount to say about it: It stopped the nail colours from staining my nails and so in my eyes it worked as base coat! Not much to complain about really!
I wouldn't necessarily buy this again though because it's not easy to get hold of as I had this first in a kit.
 
 
2) Catwalk TIGI Headshot Reconstructive Intense Conditioner
 
I bought this a couple of weeks ago from TK Maxx...I love going there to find new hair products for a much lower price!
I picked this one up because it reminded me of the Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor...and it was similar. I do prefer the Bed Head one as I much preferred the scent...this one had a pretty strong strawberry scent that smelt kind of...sugary? :P
This was very thick but did help my hair and made it softer and shinier.
It was originally supposed to be somewhere in the region of £10/12 but I got this for £7.
I might get this again if I see it...although I do prefer the Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor instead.
 
3) Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion
 
I bought this aaaggggeesss ago and I've only just used it up!
This is pretty cheap and easy to find which is definitely a plus. I originally got this to use as a face moisturiser after my other one ran out, however I found this to be pretty heavily fragranced and because I don't like using fragranced products on my face I used it as a body moisturiser instead.
I used this after a shower on my legs and arms, particularly after a shave to stop my skin being dry.
I would pick this up again if I see it, but I have SO many moisturisers at the moment I don't think I'll need to get another for quite some time! 
 
4) L'Oreal Paris Lash Architect 4D Mascara
 
I didn't actually buy this...my mum gave it to me after she started using it and found it irritated her eyes, possibly due to her contact lenses. If you were contacts maybe I'd be careful with this as she did say this interfered with them and was quite annoying.
I however didn't mind it, it provided decent volume, length and separation although the brush did start to clump somewhat as the mascara had been open for a couple of weeks.
I will NOT be buying this again however as I am aware that L'Oreal test their products on animals, and I don't buy from companies that do this. I used this up because I had it and it would be a waste, but I won't get it again.
 
5) Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
 
I have actually already repurchased this!
In the winter this is great for a day moisturiser and in the summer when I want something lighter as a night cream this works well for that too!
It's cheap and makes my skin very soft after using it.
It also provides enough moisture for my very dry skin!
 
So that's it! Stay tuned for another empties post coming pretty soon.
Thank you for reading!
 I hope you enjoyed my post :)
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment