Sunday 22 September 2013

Makeup Look: Galaxy Glam

Hi!
 
I have a quick makeup look for you today, using the new CID cream shadows that I got the other day.
 
I also used a shadow from Too Faced that I've always thought looks so nice in the pan but doesn't show up so well on the eyes. However with the new CID cream shadow as a base, it just really popped!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products used:
 
New CID I-colour Cream Shadow in Zinc (outer half of the lid)
New CID I-colour Cream Shadow in Twilight (Inner half)
Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow in Deep Space (patted over Zinc)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric (bottom lashline)
Bourjois 1001 Cils Mascara
Bourjois Brush Concealer (under eyes)
 
 
 
 
 
Here's the Too Faced eyeshadow...isn't it pretty??
I've always felt slightly disappointed that it didn't look this pretty on the lids before now but I've found that it just works SO well over the CID Cream Shadow..it pops about 100x more!
 
I also thought the other creams shadow in Twilight looked pretty on the inner half and I wanted a nice pop of bright blue below the lashline :)
 
Thanks so much for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment