Sunday 1 September 2013

Beauty Empties #5

Hi!
 
 
I have another "empties" post for you today; these are a few makeup, hair and skincare products that I've completely used up in the past couple of weeks!
 
 
1) Batiste Dry Shampoo (Tropical scent)
 
This is probably my favourite dry shampoo and I've already got another one of these on the go!
This is inexpensive, freshens up my hair and smells great.
I plan to keep on buying this over and over again!
 
2) Sure Clear Pure Crystal Deodorant
 
This is my favourite scent and I've used up so many of these now! I don't really have anything bad to say about it and again, I've got another one on the go now.
 
3) Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
 
I really like this because it genuinely is soothing and is very gentle on my skin.
I planned on repurchasing this but it was out of stock in my local Boots so I picked up the Tea Tree & Witch Hazel toner instead, but I think I prefer this one simply because it seems less harsh. This also doesn't have alcohol in it which I prefer.
 
4) Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Gel
 
I've gone through a couple of these in the past and whilst I do like it I do like trying different things now and again. I like to switch up my facial wash to try new ones but I'm sure at some point I'll get this one again because its inexpensive and does the job!
This also isn't overly drying or harsh on my skin.
 
5) Clairol Colourseal Conditioning Gloss
 
I decided that this counts as an "empty".
This came with my hair dye last time I dyed it and I do like it.
The smell is to die for but this claims to have 6 weeks worth of product, providing you use it once a week.
Unless you have about 3 hairs on your head this won't last anywhere near 6 weeks. I got about 3 uses out of this but then I do have pretty long hair.
I'll probably buy this/the hair dye again at some point.
 
6) Primark Beauty 4 in 1 Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
 
I got two of these last time I went into Primark because I was curious. They were ridiculously cheap, something like £1 for a twin pack.
I wanted them for cleaning brushes and that was about it; I feel these are too rough to use just for cleansing my face but that's ok because I predicted that. They work well for cleaning brushes though because I don't like buying expensive wipes for this purpose because any ones will do.
 
7) Simpe Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
 
I do like these but considering how fast I go through them they are a little pricey.
They are soft and cleanse my skin really well but because I go through face wipes so quickly I prefer to buy ones that are less expensive. I do like buying these occasionally though.
 
8) E.L.F Eyeshadow Primer
 
This is the second one of these I've used up completely and I love this product!
These are only £1.50 from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk and for a basic, everyday eye primer they are great.
Next time I get an order with E.L.F I'll definitely throw one of these into my online shopping bag.
 
9) Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Highlighter & Concealer
 
Again, I've gone through 2 of these now. I LOVE this for a touch up concealer or to brighten up my under eye area.
Already repurchased! This is one of those products that I'll keep going back to I think.
I've done a review HERE if you want to read more.
 
 
So there you have it! There are my beauty empties - I hope you enjoyed my post!
Thank you so much for reading.
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment