Saturday 14 September 2013

Makeup Look: Smokey Red & Black

Hi!
 
Today's post is just a quick makeup look that I was trying out the other day...I've been really into wearing red and black recently together...I even bought some red and black shoes the other day! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

Products used:
NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Cherry Red 84
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold 96
The Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Sea Shell
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette (Black + matte taupe shades to blend)
Stila Fibre Optics Mascara
Borjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner
 
I patted the matte black shade over the NYX shadow base and then blended in the inner corners with a matte skin tone/taupe shade from the Coastal Scents palette. I then blended out the crease with the red Dazzle Dust and buffed the Natural Collection eye shadow below the brow bone to blend it out.
I then just added a small amount of the gold on the inner corner on the bottom lashine.
I then just added eyeliner and mascara!
 
The effect is very smokey but striking with the pops of red and gold!
 
Thanks so much for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment