Tuesday 24 September 2013

*REVIEW* Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash

Hi!
 
I have a review of a face wash today...simply because...well...I have things to say about it.
 
This is the Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash....that is quite possibly the longest name of any beauty product I currently own!
 
 
I think I'll just list the positives and negatives for this product...
 
Positive:
 
This retails for jus £2.95..making it inexpensive. I don't like to spend loads of money on face wash as it's something I go through quickly so this price works well for me.
 
This isn't overly drying for me. It is still a little bit drying but not enough to cause a problem.
 
The small beads in this wash really feel like their scrubbing my skin and my skin feels clean.
 
Negative:
 
The biggest downside to this for me is the little beads that exfoliate your skin. For some reason no matter how well I rinse this off whenever I apply moisturiser afterwards I can feel that this face wash has left the little beads on my skin. It is just IMPOSSIBLE to rinse off properly; I've spent ages before washing it off and I still find little beads on my skin later on. This is annoying and I don't like the thought of part of any face wash just sitting there and remaining on my skin all day.
 
As far as the "anti-blackhead" claim goes...I haven't noticed any change at all. I don't have many black heads but I do have some on my nose and to be honest I don't think this has done anything at all to help them. As this is the purpose of the product, I feel that it has failed slightly.
 
 
Overall:
 
So overall whilst this isn't the worse face wash I've tried, it certainly isn't the best.
The fact that it leaves little beads on my skin really puts me off and whilst my skin does feel soft and clean it also can be a little harsh for my skin at times. I will use this up until it's done but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it as I can get another face wash that does the same thing AND doesn't leave bits behind.

Have you tried this face wash from Garnier? Did you have a similar problem?
Thanks for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment