Friday 20 September 2013

*REVIEW* HR Loose Eyeshadow (15 Plum Rock)


Hi!

I have  a quick review today of the HR (Helena Rubenstein) Loose Eyeshadow in 15 Plum Rock.

I spotted this at TK Maxx ages ago and when I saw it I just fell in love!
 
 
 
From looking online it seems that this retails for about £5-8....it is quite a small little pot of loose shadow but you don't need a lot of this so even though it is a bit pricey it's still worth it in my opinion...
It is a little tricky to get HR Cosmetics here in the UK...if you live in Europe you might have better luck!
 
Wait until you see the colour....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Sigh*
So pretty.
This is the most gorgeous plum/burgundy/wine colour with plenty of shimmer and when it hits the light just right it is so beautiful!
 
I like to wear this on the eyes with a dark plum coloured liquid liner for a really rich and sultry eye look.
 
I find that as with all loose shadows the best way to wear this is to tap a little bit into the lid and then use a flat stiff brush to pat this on the lid over a sticky base, I'd recommend something like the NYX eye shadow bases or the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils.
These types of pigments or loose shadows don't tend to work so well with just a primer like the Urban Decay one because they really need something to stick to.
 
I don't really have anything bad to say about this...it looks great on the eye, last ages on the lid...there aren't any bad points!
 
 
Have you tried any loose shadows from HR cosmetics?
Thanks so much for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment