Tuesday 10 September 2013

*REVIEW* NB Mineral Blush in Pink Petal

Hi!
 
My review today is for the Pink Petal mineral blush by NB (Naturale Beauty) which I got in a set from Tk Maxx with a mineral "booster" and a foundation.
 
 
 
Unfortunately I can't find much information about this online but I think the whole kit that I got was around £12.
 
 
 
As you can see this is a really pretty peachy pink colour that I really have come to love.
The pigmentation is really good; for some reason I have a deep seated misconception in my brain that things that are loose powders tend to not be as pigmented as pressed powders but I was really impressed with this.
 
Another thing I noticed with this was the texture was really soft and smooth, not chalky at all so I really liked this.
 
For me this works well as a quick flush of colour because the peachy pink colour works well with my skin tone.
 
I just wish that this didn't actually come as a loose powder as they tend to be really messy containers.
Mine is hard to apply because there is permanently a load of product on top of the sifter jar and it just tends to explode everywhere. I'd prefer it if this was pressed.
 
However other than a few packaging issues I'm pretty impressed with this!
 
Have you ever heard of Naturale Beauty or tried any of their products before?
Thanks so much for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment