Thursday 26 September 2013

NYX Cosmetics Haul!

Hi!
A couple of days ago I ordered a couple of things from the NYX UK website (www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/) and I thought I'd show them to you in a haul post!
 
 
 
I love the NYX tape around this little package...is it just me or is it REALLY exciting getting a packaging in the mail? Even though I know what is in it I still find it so fun opening packages!
 
 
I got 4 eyeshadows, 1 lipgloss and 1 blush.
 
Here's a closer look! :)
 
 
 
This is a lip gloss I got called True Star. I tried it on today and it looks a little frosty on the lips to begin with but after it's been on the lips a while it looks really nice and it smells nice too! :)
 
 
I got a blush in Natural as I saw this and just KNEW it was my kind of colour for a blush. I have very pale skin and this kind of baby doll pink colour works so well for me generally.
 
 
This eyeshadow is in the shade Asphalt - it's a very interesting copper colour with some gold specks in it! :)
 
 
This shade is called Fahrenheit and its a lovely pink shade...when I saw it I was immediately reminded of MAC's colour Expensive Pink and I think this would be a pretty close dupe but I can't swatch them side by side because I don't actually HAVE the colour Expensive Pink...
Nevertheless this is a very pretty colour!
 
 
Last but not least this is the shade Eucalyptus...it looks a lot more grey on the camera than in real life!
This is a shimmery light taupe colour which does have done grey tones.
I've used it a couple of times and it works well on the inner corner and also for blending purposes :)
 
 
So there you have it!
There's my NYX cosmetics haul, I'm so excited to try everything out more and reviews will be coming soon!
 
Thanks so much for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment