Friday 8 March 2013

NOTD: Kimono (08/03/2013)

Hello:) 
I have a Nail Of The Day for you...
This is a really interesting shade I found in Superdrug last time I was in there by a brand I've never really investigated before, Look Beauty.


 
 
This is the Look Beauty Nail Pop in Shade 6, which is called Kimono. It retails for £5.


I really love this shade, I think it's definitely one of the most unique and interesting shades in my collection at the moment. It shows different colours in different lights..sometimes leaning green, bronze or even a yellow/gold.
I really love complex shades like this!
 
I'm really glad I saw this in Superdrug, because I wasn't looking for it, but when I stumbled across the colour I knew I had to get it! I think I might investigate the brand more and see what other colours they have on offer.
I also love the fact that this dries pretty fast, lasts well and isn't expensive!

Thank you for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment