Saturday 22 June 2013

Makeup Haul #2

Hi!

I went out this afternoon to pick up a few things and decided I'd share them with you here! :)
It's going to be my school ball quite soon so I decided to pick up a few things that I would be able to try out in time for that so I knew whether they would be good to wear on the night.

 
First I decided that I really wanted to pick up the Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer as I'd read lots of good things about it and I needed a new face primer! I like the look of it so far - it has a nice feel to it and it was only £6.99 so not too expensive! :P
I also wanted something that would help my foundation last all of the night for my ball.
 
I needed a fairly nude lipstick for the ball and I only have one like it at the moment and I decided to try out a different shade. I picked up the 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in the shade Bella.
I'm wearing it right now and it's a nice matte shade that is pretty close to my natural lip colour. It's a shade that I think of being "my lips but better"!
 
I tend to go through highlight colours ridiculously fast. I have a lot of darkness around my eyes that I need to brighten up so I wanted a full sized highlight shadow that I could easily grab for. Most of my highlight shades are in palettes and that makes it tricky to get out quickly unless I'm already using that palette so I got the Natural Collection Eye Shadow in Sea Shell. It looks like it will be a nice light, nude colour that should work well as a highlight colour.
 
I can never resist a new mascara.
I'm running out of my Stila Fibre Optics Mascara so I thought it was time I tried something new in case I run out completely. I was attracted to the pink tube of the Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara.
 
Also from Collection 2000 I picked up yet another of their Hot Looks nail polishes. They've changed the name and packaging slightly but they are still essentially the same product.
I love these polishes and I have 11 of them!
This shade is in 65 Scorched and I don't think I have anything like this in my collection at the moment. It's a bright, fiery orange red colour that is pretty unique!
 
I'm running out of a base coat at the moment so I got the Natural Collection Nail Polish in the shade Crystal Clear. It isn't marketed as a base coat but I know from experience that just a clear shade acts as a base coat for me - I don't feel like I need anything fancy :)
 
I simply couldn't resist the Barry M Nail Paint in Teal 334 when I saw it.
I love teal as a colour in general (I'm wearing teal eye liner at the moment!) and so I thought this was a beautiful colour and I cant wait to wear it on my nails.
 
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed my haul post :)
Thank you for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment