Wednesday 5 June 2013

Makeup Look: Smoked Blue & Gold Eyes

Hi!

I was playing around with some make up this morning and thought I'd show you my creation...
My favourite colour ever is blue and I love to combine it with a smoky eye and also with gold colours, so I thought I'd combine the two!

 
 
 
 
I used mainly Urban Decay shadows and liners today but with a  few exceptions.
 
Here are the products I used:
 
 
 
 
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
E.L.F Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Black Liquorice (I used the darker shade as a base)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (Used on the inner corner near the tear duct and also dotted and blended below the brow bone)
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Bluefin (on the top lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (Bottom water line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric (smudged below the bottom lash line)
Stila Fibre Optics Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Palette
 
 
 
I used the colour Creep patted all across the lid and then blended it out with a fluffy brush.
I then added a small amount of Gunmetal on the centre of the lid to blend it out.
I used Sidecar on the inner part of the lid and blended.
After adding the NYX pencil below the brow bone and near the tear duct I added the colour Virgin as a highlight.
I lined my top lash line with the Stila liner in Bluefin
I used the Urban Decay pencil in Zero on the bottom waterline and then smudged the colour Electric below the lash line.
I then added a pop of gold on the very inner corner of the bottom lash line which was the colour Half Baked.
I then added 2 generous coats of the Stila mascara!
 
I really adore the mix of blue, black and gold together and I really like the finished look!
I ADORE the Stila liner that I used and I've done a review of it HERE with swatches if you're interested to see the colour on it's own, it's a really stunning colour!
 
I hope you enjoyed this look!
I'm open to any requests if you have a look you'd like me to try out :)
Thanks for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment