Sunday 23 June 2013

Makeup Look: Bright Blue Pop

Hi!

I was playing around with different shadows yesterday and thought I'd share the results with you! :)

 
 
 
Products used:
 
MUA Eye Shadow in Shade 12
NYX Eye Shadow Base in White
E.L.F Pigment Eyeshadow in Golden Goddess
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Soap & Glory Super Cat Liquid Liner
Stila Fibre Optics Mascara
Fraulein 38 120 Pro Palette
 
 
 
 
First I applied the NYX Shadow Base, then the MUA Shadow to the outer half of the lid and the E.L.F Pigment to the inner half. I then blended the two out.
I used the black from the 120 palette to deepen the crease.
I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil on the inner corner and used the silver from the 120 palette over this and also blended below the brow bone.
I lined my top lash line with the Soap & Glory liner.
I then used a trick which I learnt from Meredith Jessica, an amazing youtuber, I thoroughly recommend you check out her videos!
I used a small detail brush to carefully put some of the NYX shadow base on the bottom water line, and then topped it with the beautiful blue shade in the 120 palette. This takes a bit of concentration and a steady hand  but lasts ages on the water line and the colours show up so vibrant! Just be careful you don't get shadow in your eye like I did!
I then just added mascara!
 
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed the finished look!
 
 
 
Thank you for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment