Tuesday 4 June 2013

Makeup Look: Rainbow Eyes!

Hi!
I was playing around with my 120 pro palette earlier and came up with this rainbow make up look, which I thought I'd just quickly show you!

I used all shadows from the 120 palette which I will point out in a minute! :)


 
 
 
It was grey outside and I noticed that my eyes looked boring...so I piled on some of the brightest shades I have :)
 
 
 
 
The photos don't really do it justice...in reality the shadows were even brighter!
 
Here are the products I used:
 
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (as a base)
Bourjois Khol & Contour Black Eyeliner
Stila Fibre Optics Mascara
120 Pro Palette  (mine is my Fraulein 38)
(You can find this at www.amazon.com by typing in "120 eyeshadow palette".  Its listed under different brands but the palette is the same, they just ship it to different companies who stick their label on it)
 
I've circled the shadows from the palette that I used:
 
 
 
First I used the red shade on the outer corner and blended it out, and then added the slightly darker red right in the crease for definition.
I blended in a mix of the two orange shades and blended this into the red.
I added the yellow shade, then green, then blue and then finally the purple right on the inner corner and blended these together.
I brought the red up in the crease and blended this out.
I used the NYX pencil in the inner corner and topped it with the shimmery white eye shadow, which I also blended below the brow bone.
I smudged the same colours under my lash line and added black liner to the water line.
I could've added liner to the top lash line to define the eye a bit more but I wanted the colours to stand out more so I skipped this. Instead I added generous coats of the Stila mascara to define the eyes.
 
So there's the look I created!
Let me know if there is a particular look you'd like me to try...simple or complicated! :)
 
Have a good day :)
Libby x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment