Saturday 15 June 2013

Makeup Look: Golden Goddess (E.L.F)

Hi!
 
Recently I reviewed the E.L.F Eye shadow Pigments in Golden Goddess and Baked Brown and the other day I also created a look using both of them, so I thought I'd post it so you can see them both in action!
 
If you want to read a review of the eye shadow pigments from E.L.F that I recently reviewed, you can see it HERE.  I have swatches there of the colours which might be easier to see than actually the eye!
 
I named this look after my favourite of the two pigments..."Golden Goddess" as I just LOVE that colour! I'm such a sucker for gold shadows/pigments.
 
 
 
 
Again apologies for the photo qualities...here in the UK with no sunlight it is pretty difficult to get the colours to show up properly!
 
Here are the products I used:
 
 
NYX Eye Shadow Base in White
E.L.F Eye Shadow Pigment in Baked Brown
E.L.F Eye Shadow Pigment in Golden Goddess
MUA Eye Shadow Pearl in Shade 2
Borjois Khol & Contour Eye Liner in Ultra Black
Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Black Eyeliner Pen
Benefit High Beam
L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara
 
 
I first used the NYX shadow base then patted Baked Brown on the outer corner of the eye and Golden Goddess on the inner half of the lid. I patted them to blend them together.
I used the MUA Shadow near the tear duct to brighten the darkness that I have there.
I used the Benefit High Beam as a highlight below my brow bone (I really like using this as a highlight there, it just catches the light beautifully) and then lined my waterlines with the Bourjois eye liner.
I lined my top lashline with the Soap & Glory pen liner. This is the first (and to date only) make up product that I've tried from Soap & Glory but I love this. So easy to use and I've used it hundreds of times and it hasn't been used up yet. It's one of my most used eye liners ever.
I then added the L'Oreal mascara to my lashes; I've had this a while and I'm trying to use it up at the moment.
 
So that's it! Quite a quick and relatively easy look today, not involving any tricky blending or bright shadows. It's a variation of my typical bronze/gold smoky eye look that I use as my "signature" look all of the time.
I adore the colour of the E.L.F pigment in Golden Goddess!
Be sure to check out my review of them if you're interested!
 
I hope you enjoyed this look! :)
Thank you for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment