Thursday 6 June 2013

My Best Products For Summer!

Hi! :)
My post for you today is my best products that I think work best for the hot summer days...
Admittedly here in the UK we do not get a whole lot of hot summer days but still...when they come around its useful to have the right products ready!
I think the most important things for summer products is that they are lightweight, yet long wearing so I've compiled this little list of my favourite products :)

 
1) Simple Kind To Skin Sun Kissed Moisture Cream
 
Streaks...Orange skin...nasty smell...just some of the perils of fake tanning.
However, this is an amazing alternative!
This is a moisturiser that you use twice a day and it slowly builds up a natural tan really slowly. There are no streaks, it looks natural and not orange and it doesn't have a lasting smell!
I usually have to use this for about a week or two before I notice a difference but it is perfect for making you look like you've been sat on the beach and it works well as a moisturiser for the hotter months too, being not too heavy yet it still provides moisture.
 
2) Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer
 
I really love this.
This is my second tube and I will definitely buy another one soon because mine is running out.
This is really lightweight but is really brightening too.
I use this as a touch-up product as it instantly brightens my under eyes and banishes any cakiness that can sometime form after long days.
And because it's so lightweight, your face doesn't feel all clogged up with product.
 
3) E.L.F Tinted Moisturiser
 
I've mentioned this a few times here and I still love it.
I love tinted moisturiser instead of foundation when its hot out.
This tinted moisturiser in particular gives a really pretty glow to the skin and I absolutely adore the way it evens out my skin tone without being heavy on the skin.
This allows skin to breathe and the best bit is its only £1.50!
 
4) Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
 
I adore these too.
These last ALL DAY. They will cling onto your lids even through water and look simply beautiful.
They are a little pricey at £14.50 but the colours are amazing and quite unique.
They will not fade throughout the day and their beautiful colours make them a staple for me all year round, but also particularly in the hotter months.
The shades I have are Peacock and Bluefin and I've done a review of these which you can read HERE as it includes swatches too!
 
5) NYX Single Eyeshadow in Aloha
 
This is a really great shade and just light and pretty enough for summer.
 
It is a pink/champagne colour with lots of shimmer and it really brightens up the eye.
This is one of my favourite shadows from NYX and definitely the one I've used the most.
 
That's it!
Thank you for reading my post, what are your favourite products for summer?
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment