Friday 2 August 2013

A Couple Of Changes...

Hi!
 
I just wanted to write a really quick post just telling you about some changes to my blog...
 
I decided that it needed a more inventive name so from now it is called MissFitMakeup instead...previously it was LibbyLovesMakeup but I felt that wasn't so original ;)
 
Previously my web address was www.libbylovesmakeup.blogspot.com....
 
however it is NOW
 
:)
 
I also made a couple of quick changes to the layout including making my title a bit better and more interesting...
 
Anyway enough blabbing. :)
 
I hope you like the changes I made to my blog and I really hope you carry on reading!
I want to also take this as an opportunity to thank everyone who has ever read my blog, be it 1 post or 5, I really appreciate it!
 
Have a great day! :)
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment