Wednesday 21 August 2013

Makeup Look: Peacock Eyes! (+ Coloured Nails)

Hi!
 
I haven't posted a makeup look here in a while and the other day I was playing around with makeup and came up with a peacock inspired eye look!
 
My nails also needed doing so I painted them in peacock-inspired colours :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Under my left I did a little bit of an extra design to make it more interesting!
 
 
Products used:
 
NYX Eyeshadow base in White
(all over lid and also in waterline o give the shadow something to stick to)
MUA Liquid Liners in Shade 2 + 3
(electric blue and bronze colour used to do the peacock design underneath)
The Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Seashell
 (used as highlight)
120 Pro Palettte
 (shades circled below!)
Stila Fibre Optics Mascara
 
 
 
 
 
Hopefully you can pick out which colours are used where! This look took quite a lot of time to do because it was more complex than your average look but it was so fun to do!
 
 
I also decided to use the same sort of colours on my nails too as they needed doing!
 
On my thumb is O.P.I 's Plugged In Plum
then on my fingers going left to right:
 
Collection 2000 Nail Polish in 225 (possibly discontinued now)
Collection 2000 Fast Dry in Show Off
Next Nail Polish 13
Next Nail Polish 16 (both of these came in a set)
 
 
So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my peacock inspired eye look and colour inspired nails!
I think at some point I will do a more intricate peacock design on the nails but I'm not sure when I'll get round to doing that!
Thank you so much for reading
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment