Monday 12 August 2013

*REVIEW* MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde

Hi!
 
I don't tend to do much with my eyebrows other than plucking them as because I have such fair skin I'm not one for spending hours filling my brows....
 
However they do often annoy me as I have sparse patches so a while ago I went on the hunt for an eyebrow pencil that would be light enough for me to use!
 
 

 
 
I got this for just £1 from Superdrug!
 
Something I really like about this pencil is that it has a little brow comb on the end which is pretty nice for such a cheap product and although I don't usually have to comb my brows it is still useful and a nice touch.
So was this pencil light enough for me to use on my brows?
 
 
I have to say that it is!
Finally after trying loads pencils that just made my brows look dark and slightly alien I've finally found a pencil that actually matches my eye brow shade..
 
Obviously the swatch is it applied quite heavily and I'd never fill in my brows that heavily.
I tend to just lightly fill in my brows with this just in the sparse areas and it does a great job of evening them out!
 
I love the fact that this is also very inexpensive so I'm very happy with this!
The ashy shade is perfect for my brows and it works great for me.
 
 
Have you tried the MUA eyebrow pencil?
Thanks for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment