Sunday 11 August 2013

My Top 5 Nude Lipsticks!

Hi!
 
I'm not really a "lip" person when it comes to makeup...I prefer to spend more time on my eyes!
Saying that though I am a big fan of nude lipsticks as I don't feel that bright lips suit me particularly well...having fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair it's hard for me to pull off a lot of colour on my face.
 
 
I've compiled a list of my favourite nude lipsticks!
These aren't in any order, just my top 5 and I'll have swatches further down :)
 
1) Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in 700 Nude Delight
 
 
I absolutely love this, it's the most beautiful peachy nude colour and it's not drying on the lips. I think this is probably my most used lipstick as it's great to throw on everyday!
 
2) Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Caramel
 
 
This can look a little frosty if you pile it on but as long as you put on a light layer this is well moisturising and looks really pretty!
 
3) 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Bella
 
 
The photo is making this look like a dark brown...(this weather is so bad recently and it makes lighting awful) but really this is a great matte nude colour!
 
4) Urban Decay Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy
 
 
It's a real shame that I only have a mini version of this as it's so pretty! It's the lightest nude here but it's got a sparkle too it that isn't obnoxious or really noticeable. It's also the most moisturising lipstick I have.
 
5) Sleek True Colour Sheen Lipstick in 785 Naked
 
 
This is quite brown and it's very opaque so I have to be careful not to apply too much of this but if I just put on a light layer it looks so pretty! This would also work so well with darker skin tones too where you could put on a thicker layer.
 
Here are some swatches!
 
 
Left to right:
 
Rimmel London, Natural Collection, 17, Urban Decay, Sleek.
 
 
So there you go! There are my favourite nude lipsticks...I love having nude lipsticks and plan to collect a lot more so one day maybe I'll update this list if I ever find another one that I love!
 
Have you tried any of these lipsticks?
Thanks for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment