Friday 2 August 2013

Top 5 Products For £5 Or Under!

Hi!
 
I thought today I'd show you my top five products that are all either £5 or under... sometimes you don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money when there are gems hidden in the drugstore! :)
 
 
 
1) E.L.F All Over Colour Stick in Spotlight
 
This retails for £1.50 on the E.L.F website (www.eyeslipsface.com) and I love this!
I have another one of these in Lilac Petal but this one is my favourite.
Dabbed on the tops of the cheekbones and blended it makes a beautiful highlight colour!
Just subtle enough yet still noticeable.
And you can't argue with the price! :)
I have a review HERE.
 
2) MUA Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 12
 
I have a lot of these (actually...about 7...) but this one is my favourite I think.
Shade 12 is a lovely brown base with a blue reflect duo chrome and it is just beautiful!
It's pigmented, easy to blend (you can even blend it in the crease to give the impression of 2 different shadows when you've only used 1!) and the best bit, these shadows only cost £1!
 
I have reviews and swatches of all of these shadows HERE.
 
 
3) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
 
I have 3 of these sticks from NYX and I absolutely love them!
This is my favourite one as the clean, matte white colour means it's great for dotting on the inner tear duct to brighten the eye and sometimes blend below the brow bone.
I've gotten SO much use out of this and this pencil is so much shorter than my others...will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!
This retails for £5 on the NYX website but shopping around on the internet you can sometimes get them for less....I think I got mine for around £3.85.
 
Once again...I have a review & swatches HERE if you're interested.
 
 
4) Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer
 
I think I've mentioned this before...it's such a staple product for me!
I'm on my second tube of this and nearly running out so I definitely need to pick up another!
This is a very lightweight concealer that still as pretty good coverage and just does wonders in terms of brightening everything up under the eye.
Mine is in shade 010 Ivory and I got mine for £5.
This is one of the few products here that I actually haven't got a review on...but I'll do one if anyone wants it!
I basically love this product and I'm about to repurchase it for the 3rd time!
 
 
5) Collection Super Size Fat Lash Mascara
 
I got this fairly recently and have actually really enjoyed it!
I find that this separates my lashes really well ad builds a nice amount of volume too which I really like for the price!
I actually cant look up the price at the moment because there was a power cut and subsequently we have no internet.....Its strange how everyone freaks out when the power goes. Everyone freezes and thinks that the apocalypse is coming.
Anyway, hello again internet. The price for this is £2.99!
 
And yes...I've reviewed this HERE if you're interested!
 
 
 
Anyway, those are my favourite products for £5 or less!
Thanks for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment