Saturday 10 August 2013

*REVIEW* Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Hi!
 
I don't normally focus on reviews for makeup brushes much (yet...my obsession with makeup brushes is slowly building) but I thought I'd buck that trend today and review a brush that I was so excited to pick up the other day in my recent haul...
 
After having had a few opportunities to try it out I was so excited to give you a review!
 
 
I got this for £10.99 in Superdrug...initially I was a bit wary of buying just one brush for that much but I've heard such great things about these brushes that I just had to give it a go!
 
On the packaging it says:
 
"look pixel perfect even in harsh light"
"high definition results"
Ultra plush taklon bristles"
 
 
I just LOVE the bright pink handle of this and the shape of this brush just fits perfectly in my hand..it also feels good quality even when you're holding it...(a must for me if you're paying nearly a tenner for one brush!)
 
 
One thing I love about this brush is that the bristles are dense and closely packed which I find really great.
I do wish this brush was just a smidge bigger as it takes a while to cover the whole face with foundation and tends to make my arm ache a bit...but I cant complain about that too much! And the small size makes this brush good for getting in all the nooks and crannies :)
 
So how did this brush work out in the end?

I really loved the look this gave my skin when I used it for foundation...
I found that I could either use stippling movements to get the foundation in or use the brush to buff in the product and either way it produced great results. I now use a combination of the two and it gives a really great "HD" look to the skin...my foundation just looks so beautifully blended!
 
 
So although this is a little pricey for just one brush I totally feel that this is worth it for the results it gives and I definitely plan to buy some more Real Techniques brushes...(I've got my eye on the core collection kit...)
 
If you're interested in brushes I have a post here on my top 3 favourite eye brushes if you're interested :)
 
 
Have you tried any of the Real Techniques brushes yet?
Thanks for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment