Wednesday 7 August 2013

Expensive Products Worth The Money!

Hi!
 
My post today is all about the high end or expensive products that I think are worth the price...
There are of course expensive products that don't deserve the high price tag but every now and then something comes along which is a must-have product!
 
 
Here's a run down of my favourites!
 
 
1) MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
 
I've mentioned this before a few times...amazing pigmentation & coverage, covers any blemishes I have within seconds and lasts well too because you get a lot of product for your money!
This is around £15 but I think it's worth it.,
 
2) MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
 
I've rediscovered this recently and remembered how much I love it!
Such high coverage for a liquid concealer and because it's fairly thin, I can use it on my under eye veins and it doesn't cake up!
Again this is £15.
The prices for MAC have gone up slightly...this used to be £14.50.... Never mind I still love it!
 
 
For some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to get this the right way round....
I hate technology.
 
Anyway.
 
3) Benefit High Beam
 
This is one of those famous classic products that a lot of people seem to have...and I can see why.
I don't actually have a full size of this but honestly when I run out of the many mini versions I have of this I think I might bite the bullet and get the full sized.
This is just the most beautiful pearly, pink highlight colour which adds a lovely glow to the cheekbones.
 
 
4) Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner
 
I've mentioned these a few times now and I have a review HERE if you're interested.
 
I got these for £14 each and they are SO worth it.
I have the colours Peacock and Bluefin and the colours are simply stunning.
And best of all, these have incredible staying power and I trust these to last all day on my lashline.
I must get some more of these at some point.
 
 
 
 
 
5) Urban Decay Palettes. (Naked & Book Of Shadows III)
 
Time for a little UD I think.
I love these palettes. Not only are the shadows great quality and beautiful colours, even though the palettes are expensive you get a lot for your money.
Often UD puts in full sized eye shadows (or nearly full sized) and they sometimes include things like brushes, primers or lip products.
These are just great and well worth paying such a high price for.
 
 
 
And finally...
 
6) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils
 
 
I have three of these (Zero, Ransom and Electric) and I've done a review HERE if you're interested.
These cost £14 but are really great.
The formula of these is so creamy and easy to blend and the colours are bright and vibrant...
I think if you're paying that kind of price you deserve a liner that is multifunctional and these are, you can use them on the waterlines, top lashline or as a base for other shadows.
 
 
 
PHEW.
That was a long post.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my post!
Thanks for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment